Saturday 25 April 2020

PAINFULLY BIPOLAR (PART I)

Painfully Bipolar part I

*The mass has ended go in peace the lord be with you*

*And with your spirit*

He left without saying a word even before leaving the church gate he stood, lit a cigarette for a smoke.
Hey you, stop! The uniformed guard spoke, you can’t do that here, and it’s a sacred place,
Besides, you’ve received the Lords message, why the long face?

*Pus out his cigarette, stomped it furiously on the ground*

Ever had anxiety attacks? They hunt you like a hound.
I have nothing to say, I’ll shut up and be on my way.
Guard: yeah you better! So unclean.
You see the human nature is funny,
They can be night or they can be sunny,
Inconsistency is the word I’m looking for,
That prick judged me from what he saw,
But what about the background,
People see buildings from roof to ground,
Funny story inn ‘it?

*Stands at the bus stop, hands fixed in his pocket. Pulls out a picture. It’s an old lady with a big smile. Then he stood for a while. Lights another cigarette*

There’s along story behind the filter,
There’s a stream of tears to this delta,
Seated here in my feels for some reason,
Anxiety and depression, it is that season,

*Peep! Peep!*

*Bus arrived. Stepped in and walked towards the back seat. The bus was damn full*

Why are you all looking at me,
Can’t you all let me be?
We all have dark secrets in us,
No need to bring an unnecessary fracas,
That guy over to your right he looks strange,
Isn’t he too fat to be in a bus and not a range?
Guilty of tax fraud, money laundering and corruption,
When exposed the excuse was “no other option”,
The lady on the left, right there, look!
Owww boy she looks nice, bet she knows how to cook,
But lately she hasn’t been cooking the usual,
She’s off to sin in some place, such times are crucial,
But isn’t she young for this?
But such times it’s not regarded as a crisis.
It’s a free world my guy!
Ow ow and right there look at that guy over there,
He left the barber during after-hours and still came back with hair,
Hmmmmm….something doesn’t add up!
If I had bars id put it in a rap,
This guy takes advantage of young queens,
Over 100 victims and he calls it a win,
Should I report?
But it’s weird what this system can adopt,
A mere slap on the wrist and they call it a day,
The animosity is too much ya’ll need to pray.
And who…..who am I to speak?
Yet who are you to speak?
A nobody and his annoying conscience,

*He takes his seat. On wards the bus went. A long 3 hour ride*

Back at the project…….

Sasha: Oh my God. What am I going to tell him? He won’t take this lightly for sure. I’m scared. But I told him we should use protection. Why is this happening? I know he’ll force me to have an abortion. How did I end up with this guy? He hurts me every day. But funny thing I love him more every day. But…..but…. ow gosh! I can’t take another beating today especially now I’m vulnerable. I think I should….

Doorbell rings…

Cliff: open the damn door! Why are you taking so long, you have another nigga inside?

*cocks his glock*

Sasha: oh damn, let me hide this or else I’m dead. I’m coming baby!
Cliff: where is he? Huh! Where is he?
Sasha: there’s nobody here just me baby. Put the gun away.

*slaps her on her face*

Cliff: I hate being kept waiting.

*Sasha runs to the kitchen. Cliff throws his gun on the table and jumps to his bed. A pregnancy test result fell from the side of the bed. He noticed it. Two lines it was. He stood so long looking at it.*

This isn’t another “I got flower today” story,
This is a different kind of story,
It might get make you worry,
But this is what happens in apartment 315,
This is a different story,
The walls never hide the story,
The walls always speak, not as much as Tory,
But he listens, he listens to everything,
He knows what goes on.
The projects speak to him. But he ever snitches!

*Bus stops. He alights and walks upstairs to his home. Rugged apartment for starters. A lot always happens around here. Walks past Sasha and Cliff’s apartment and the noise is extreme. Reaches to his door, unlocks and opens*

Ah shit! Here we go again….

TO BE CONTINUED…..




30 comments:

  1. πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss this is great art πŸ’«πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. IntriguingπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜© you are such a good writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooooooooooowww ☄️🌟🌟☄️

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤️❤️❤️loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great piece of work😊πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really...... 😍😍the goosebumps I'm getting... Legit this is masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your amazing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damnn what's going to happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  11. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯asl.....its really amazing...i loved the Tory line btwπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete